You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 105 Words
Attachment: South Asia API Projects
Pharmaceutical formulation companies in Bangladesh, which rely heavily on imported active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs) for production of essential medicines, with almost 98% being sourced from China, South Korea and India, are now geared up to set up their own API units in the country's first API park.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker