You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 556 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) has announced a capital spending plan totaling $4.1 billion for 2019, a 28% increase from 2018's budget of $3.2 billion. The plan, encompasses spending for refining, midstream and chemical processing includes $2.7 billion in growth capital, up 42% from last year's budget.
Within this article: Phillips 66 capital spending plans. Other companies featured: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Refineries in Texas, Louisiana Drive this Summer's Maintenance Kickoffs
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker