You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 556 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) has announced a capital spending plan totaling $4.1 billion for 2019, a 28% increase from 2018's budget of $3.2 billion. The plan, encompasses spending for refining, midstream and chemical processing includes $2.7 billion in growth capital, up 42% from last year's budget.
Within this article: Phillips 66 capital spending plans. Other companies featured: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- UAE to Increase Refining Capacity More than 60% Over Five Years, an Industr...
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker