You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PTT Global Delays Decision on New U.S. Ethylene Unit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 87 Words
PTT Global has deferred an approval decision for a major new brownfield ethylene cracker planned for Ohio. Our research team has followed this project for several years now and this is fifth time we have witnessed the approval decision being postponed to a later date. Considering the size and location of the project, combined with more than 32 billion pounds of competing ethylene currently proposed for the U.S. market, this isn't all that surprising. Industrial Info will continue to closely monitor this and the other planned units.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker