You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Aramco to Expand Offshore Abu Safah Crude Oil Field, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 34 Words
Attachment: Abu Safah Oil Field
Saudi Aramco is planning to start the tender process for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm selection for the Abu Safah crude oil field expansion. The contract is expected to be valued $500 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker