You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Aramco to Expand Offshore Abu Safah Crude Oil Field, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 34 Words
Attachment: Abu Safah Oil Field
Saudi Aramco is planning to start the tender process for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm selection for the Abu Safah crude oil field expansion. The contract is expected to be valued $500 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Magnolia LNG Still Stalled in Financing for Lake Charles Terminal, an Indus...
- Sempra, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Makes Gains, Continues to Lead U.S. LNG Market, an Industrial Info...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker