You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 51 Words
Attachment: India's Heera Offshore
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation is planning to go ahead with the Phase III redevelopment for its Heera offshore oil and gas wellhead platform, consisting of new platforms, subsea pipelines and platform revamps, with an investment of $250 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Crude Production Hits All-Time High, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Chevron, Kansas City Southern, U.S. Crude Inventories: Your Daily Energy N...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
- Johan Sverdrup Processing Platform Sets Sail for Norway
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker