You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 51 Words
Attachment: India's Heera Offshore
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation is planning to go ahead with the Phase III redevelopment for its Heera offshore oil and gas wellhead platform, consisting of new platforms, subsea pipelines and platform revamps, with an investment of $250 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info M...
- Africa Hosts FPSO Projects Worth $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker