You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 540 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--This year has proven to be something of a high-water mark for ethylene project completions in the U.S. For all of 2018, U.S. ethylene projects with a combined capacity of 12 billion pounds per year were expected to begin operations, representing a combined investment of nearly $11 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index up 23.9% in November
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker