You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 540 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--This year has proven to be something of a high-water mark for ethylene project completions in the U.S. For all of 2018, U.S. ethylene projects with a combined capacity of 12 billion pounds per year were expected to begin operations, representing a combined investment of nearly $11 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker