You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: Mexico PPA 1218
Mexico's National Energy Control Center (CENACE) announced it has temporary suspended 2018's Long-Term Power-Purchase Agreement (PPA) Auction
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker