You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: Mexico PPA 1218
Mexico's National Energy Control Center (CENACE) announced it has temporary suspended 2018's Long-Term Power-Purchase Agreement (PPA) Auction
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker