You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: Mexico PPA 1218
Mexico's National Energy Control Center (CENACE) announced it has temporary suspended 2018's Long-Term Power-Purchase Agreement (PPA) Auction
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker