You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First European Pressurised Reactor Goes Live in China
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 716 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 24, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's first European Pressurised Reactor (EPR) has been fully commissioned and has begun commercial operations at the Taishan nuclear power plant in China.
Within this article: Details commissioning of first EPR reactor, future projects and ongoing problems with French and Finnish EPR projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker