You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First European Pressurised Reactor Goes Live in China
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 716 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 24, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's first European Pressurised Reactor (EPR) has been fully commissioned and has begun commercial operations at the Taishan nuclear power plant in China.
Within this article: Details commissioning of first EPR reactor, future projects and ongoing problems with French and Finnish EPR projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
- NavigatIIR: Wind, Hydro Lead World in More Than $6 Trillion in Active Powe...
- China's Power Consumption up 5.8% Year Over Year in April, an Industrial In...
- Paraguay Hosts More than $850 Million in Planned Transmission & Distributio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker