You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Makes Gains, Continues to Lead U.S. LNG Market, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 81 Words
Cheniere will pass another milestone when the latest liquefied natural gas (LNG) delivery, shipped from the Corpus Christi, Texas, site, arrives in Athens, Greece. It will mark the 30th country that Cheniere has delivered to since production began at its Sabine Pass site in early 2016, with a total of 500 deliveries. Cheniere will continue to invest in increasing its LNG production rates, with plans of debottlenecking and getting close to a financial investment decision (FID) on Sabine Pass Train 6.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Schlumberger, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Oil & Gas Companies Develop NOAKA Prospect, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker