You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas, Wind Dominate Great Lakes First-Quarter Power Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 175 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 24, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking more than $3.5 billion in planned Power Industry project starts and completions in first-quarter 2019 in the Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. While projects of many fuel types are present, natural gas-fired power and wind projects dominate the planned activity in terms of project value.
To read the complete article, check out the latest edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker