You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
In Rate Order on Dominion-SCANA Merger, South Carolina Regulators Slam SCANA Business Practices
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 638 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 24, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a December 21 order, the South Carolina Public Service Commission (Columbia, South Carolina) provided detail on its December 14 decision to approve the merger between Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) and SCANA (NYSE:SCG) (Cayce, South Carolina). That December 14 ruling contained unspecified conditions which were not disclosed until December 21.
Within this article: Details of regulatory order allowing the merger of Dominion Energy and SCANA.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Edison International Builds Out Billions of Dollars in Transmission Project...
- Sun Shines on Europe's Largest Solar Power Project
- Indonesia's PT Geo Dipa Begins Construction of 10-MW Geothermal Power Plant...
- Philippines President Orders Augmentation of Renewable Energy Portfolio, an...
- MERALCO's Emergency Capex Awaits Regulatory Approval, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker