You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
In Rate Order on Dominion-SCANA Merger, South Carolina Regulators Slam SCANA Business Practices
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 638 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--December 24, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In a December 21 order, the South Carolina Public Service Commission (Columbia, South Carolina) provided detail on its December 14 decision to approve the merger between Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) and SCANA (NYSE:SCG) (Cayce, South Carolina). That December 14 ruling contained unspecified conditions which were not disclosed until December 21.
Within this article: Details of regulatory order allowing the merger of Dominion Energy and SCANA.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker