You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 60 Words
Volkswagen (VW) plans to invest $50 billion on new technologies, including electric mobility and autonomous driving. By 2022, all of Volkswagen's plants in Germany are to be converted to the production of electric vehicles.
See map below for the location Volkswagen's plants in Germany.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- U.S. Auto Tariffs Would Hit Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, an Industrial Info ...
- Europe's Tire Manufacturers Plan to Kick Off $500 Million in Projects in 20...
- Honda Shutting U.K. Car Plant To Speed Shift To Electric Vehicles
- Auto Plant in Brazil May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker