You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 60 Words
Volkswagen (VW) plans to invest $50 billion on new technologies, including electric mobility and autonomous driving. By 2022, all of Volkswagen's plants in Germany are to be converted to the production of electric vehicles.
See map below for the location Volkswagen's plants in Germany.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- U.S. Auto Industry Gears Up for 130+ Maintenance Projects this Quarter Afte...
- Tire Plants Continue to Roll Out in Latin America, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Industrial Info Tracks Automotive Industry in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Brazilian Auto Parts Industry to Invest 2 Billion Reais in 2019, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker