You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 60 Words
Volkswagen (VW) plans to invest $50 billion on new technologies, including electric mobility and autonomous driving. By 2022, all of Volkswagen's plants in Germany are to be converted to the production of electric vehicles.
See map below for the location Volkswagen's plants in Germany.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Expects More Than $5.3 Billion in Industrial Manufacturi...
- U.S. Auto Industry Gears Up for 275 Maintenance Projects this Summer
- Fiat Chrysler, Renault Prepare For Worldwide Merger, an Industrial Info Mar...
- India's Domestic Auto Parts Industry Set for 15% Growth, an Industrial Info...
- Fiat Chrysler Withdraws Proposed Merger with Renault, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker