You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 654 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 28, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Amid rising steel production and falling imports, Industrial Info is tracking capital steel mill projects worth $9.45 billion that could kick off construction next year in the U.S.
Within this article: BlueScope Steel Limited flat roll steel minimill expansion in Delta, Ohio. Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brazil Bans Upstream Tailings Dams at Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Finland Copper Draws Interest of Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's Metals & Minerals Maintenance Projects Worth $311.2 Million in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker