You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 654 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 28, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Amid rising steel production and falling imports, Industrial Info is tracking capital steel mill projects worth $9.45 billion that could kick off construction next year in the U.S.
Within this article: BlueScope Steel Limited flat roll steel minimill expansion in Delta, Ohio. Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Price Crash Raises New Doubts About Planned North American Lithium Mines
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Eritrea's Mining Industry Could See Revival After U.N. Sanctions Dropped, a...
- India Amps Up Support for Karnataka Mining Sector, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker