You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Completed Global Pharma/Bio Projects Amount to $30 Billion in 2018, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 64 Words
By the time 2018 comes to a close, construction is scheduled to be complete on nearly 2,400 pharma-bio capex/MRO projects across the globe, according to Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech Market Business Intelligence Platform. The projects represent a total investment value (TIV) of almost $30 billion. The project types run the gamut from simple equipment upgrades to $1 billion grassroot advanced drug manufacturing plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker