You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Completed Global Pharma/Bio Projects Amount to $30 Billion in 2018, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 64 Words
By the time 2018 comes to a close, construction is scheduled to be complete on nearly 2,400 pharma-bio capex/MRO projects across the globe, according to Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech Market Business Intelligence Platform. The projects represent a total investment value (TIV) of almost $30 billion. The project types run the gamut from simple equipment upgrades to $1 billion grassroot advanced drug manufacturing plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- MIT Wins Lab of the Year Award, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker