You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Sees $110 Billion in Planned Power Sector Projects for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 73 Words
More than $110 billion in project investments in Latin America's Power Industry are planned to start execution in 2019. This figure includes both stand-alone projects and different types of industrial energy production, along with both capital and large maintenance projects. These investments are highly concentrated in renewables (wind, solar and hydro projects represent 73% of the total value). Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Colombia will absorb 86% of the planned investment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker