You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Sees $110 Billion in Planned Power Sector Projects for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 73 Words
More than $110 billion in project investments in Latin America's Power Industry are planned to start execution in 2019. This figure includes both stand-alone projects and different types of industrial energy production, along with both capital and large maintenance projects. These investments are highly concentrated in renewables (wind, solar and hydro projects represent 73% of the total value). Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Colombia will absorb 86% of the planned investment.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker