You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 329 Words
Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be hosting our popular Market Outlook and Networking Event on January 23 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas. Come join us for this complimentary event as we discuss the latest trends that will impact project spending in North America, including the Gulf Coast region, over the next 12 to 24 months. Industrial Info is tracking almost 6,000 projects valued at more than $545 billion in the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast region, with almost 29% of the projects expected to kick off in 2019 alone.
Within this article: Details of Industrial Info's upcoming Market Outlook and Networking Event Other companies featured: Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker