You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's First Large-Scale Allowance-Free Photovoltaic Power Project Put into Operation, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 99 Words
Attachment: China's 500-MW Photovoltaic Project
China's first large-scale allowance-free photovoltaic power project, the 500-megawatt Golmud Top Runner demonstration project, was successfully put into operation in northwest China's Qinghai Province last week.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker