You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's First Large-Scale Allowance-Free Photovoltaic Power Project Put into Operation, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 99 Words
Attachment: China's 500-MW Photovoltaic Project
China's first large-scale allowance-free photovoltaic power project, the 500-megawatt Golmud Top Runner demonstration project, was successfully put into operation in northwest China's Qinghai Province last week.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker