You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Donkin Coal Mine in Nova Scotia Suspends Operations After Roof Collapse, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 206 Words
Kameron Coal Management Limited (Kameron Coal), a subsidiary of The Cline Group, has suspended operations at its Donkin Coal Mine in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, after a roof collapsed on December 28. Executives did not release much information to Industrial Info, other than to say mining operations would be idled until it is safe to reopen. No one was injured in the collapse.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- New Year, New Barrick: Creating the World's Largest Gold Miner, an Industri...
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker