You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Advances to Finland
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 647 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 7, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Pipe-laying for the largest new Russia-Europe gas pipeline, Nord Stream 2, has begun in the Finnish Exclusive Economic Zone.
Within this article: Details project progress, vessels involved, costs, pipeline capacity, partners and objectors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- More than $9.5 Billion in Natural Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker