You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Advances to Finland
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 647 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 7, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Pipe-laying for the largest new Russia-Europe gas pipeline, Nord Stream 2, has begun in the Finnish Exclusive Economic Zone.
Within this article: Details project progress, vessels involved, costs, pipeline capacity, partners and objectors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker