You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline Advances to Finland
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 647 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 7, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Pipe-laying for the largest new Russia-Europe gas pipeline, Nord Stream 2, has begun in the Finnish Exclusive Economic Zone.
Within this article: Details project progress, vessels involved, costs, pipeline capacity, partners and objectors
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Growing U.S. Gas and NGL Production Spur Infrastructure Buildout
- Sunoco, Enterprise Products Partners, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer's Mariner East 2 NGLs Pipeline Begins Service
- Norway's Aasta Hansteen Gas Field and Polarled Pipeline Starts Up
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker