You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 65 Words
Industrial Info is tracking planned fluidized and resid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) capital spending projects worth $674 million that are scheduled to begin construction this year at 49 petroleum refineries globally.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Refineries in Texas, Louisiana Drive this Summer's Maintenance Kickoffs
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker