You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 65 Words
Industrial Info is tracking planned fluidized and resid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) capital spending projects worth $674 million that are scheduled to begin construction this year at 49 petroleum refineries globally.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs Engineering Keeps a Hand in U.S. Refining with $1.6 Billion in Activ...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- EPIC Crude Pipeline, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for ...
- Fourth-Quarter 2018 U.S. Refinery Project Completions Worth $740 Million, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker