You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Colombia Calls for First Long-Term Energy Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 137 Words
Colombia's Ministry of Mining and Energy, through its planning unit UPME, has set February 26 as the date for the country's first long-term energy auction. The auction is intended to award 10-year power purchase contracts (PPAs) for 3,443 gigawatt hours per year starting December 1, 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker