You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Colombia Calls for First Long-Term Energy Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 137 Words
Colombia's Ministry of Mining and Energy, through its planning unit UPME, has set February 26 as the date for the country's first long-term energy auction. The auction is intended to award 10-year power purchase contracts (PPAs) for 3,443 gigawatt hours per year starting December 1, 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker