You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Aramco, Total Begin FEED for $5 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: Saudi Petrochem - Jan 2019
Saudi Aramco and joint-venture partner Total have started front-end engineering and design (FEED) studies for AMIRAL, a grassroot petrochemical complex. The project is estimated to cost more than $5 billion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Planned European Pesticide, Ag Chem Investments Reach $72 Million, an Indus...
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Zambia's Agrochemicals Sector Makes Project Investments, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker