You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Aramco, Total Begin FEED for $5 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 80 Words
Attachment: Saudi Petrochem - Jan 2019
Saudi Aramco and joint-venture partner Total have started front-end engineering and design (FEED) studies for AMIRAL, a grassroot petrochemical complex. The project is estimated to cost more than $5 billion
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- Germany to Kick Off $510 Million in Plastic Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Chlor-Alkali Projects Booming in Southeast Asia, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Renewable Hydrogen Projects Underway in Australia, an Industrial Info Marke...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker