You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
State Grid Corporation of China Begins Construction on Five Pump-Storage Power Stations, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 67 Words
The State Grid Corporation of China (GSCC) began construction on five pump-storage power stations with a total capacity of 5 gigawatts (GW) on January 9
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker