You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
State Grid Corporation of China Begins Construction on Five Pump-Storage Power Stations, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 67 Words
The State Grid Corporation of China (GSCC) began construction on five pump-storage power stations with a total capacity of 5 gigawatts (GW) on January 9
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker