You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ukraine Teams with EU on Dangerous Coal-Mine Closures, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Ukraine Coal 0119
Currently, Industrial Info is tracking coal-mine closure projects worth $16.21 million, and overall coal projects in Ukraine worth more than $8 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Price Crash Raises New Doubts About Planned North American Lithium Mines
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Eritrea's Mining Industry Could See Revival After U.N. Sanctions Dropped, a...
- India Amps Up Support for Karnataka Mining Sector, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker