You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Refining Leads Louisiana in First-Quarter Project Starts
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 594 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q19 Projects Starts in Louisiana
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Louisiana is set to see more than $2.5 billion in planned project starts in first-quarter 2019. Leading the way in terms of project value is the Petroleum Refining Industry, with $907 million in planned projects. This is followed by the Power Industry, with $729 million in planned project starts.
Within this article: Details of the some top refining projects planned to kick off in the first quarter
Companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), PBF Energy (NYSE:PBF), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- UAE to Increase Refining Capacity More than 60% Over Five Years, an Industr...
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker