You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Refining Leads Louisiana in First-Quarter Project Starts
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 594 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q19 Projects Starts in Louisiana
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Louisiana is set to see more than $2.5 billion in planned project starts in first-quarter 2019. Leading the way in terms of project value is the Petroleum Refining Industry, with $907 million in planned projects. This is followed by the Power Industry, with $729 million in planned project starts.
Within this article: Details of the some top refining projects planned to kick off in the first quarter
Companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), PBF Energy (NYSE:PBF), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Solvent Deasphalting Gains Significance in Indian Refineries, an Industrial...
- Iraq to Spend $81.5 Million on Refinery Maintenance Projects by End of Year...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker