You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Refining Leads Louisiana in First-Quarter Project Starts
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 594 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q19 Projects Starts in Louisiana
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Louisiana is set to see more than $2.5 billion in planned project starts in first-quarter 2019. Leading the way in terms of project value is the Petroleum Refining Industry, with $907 million in planned projects. This is followed by the Power Industry, with $729 million in planned project starts.
Within this article: Details of the some top refining projects planned to kick off in the first quarter
Companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), PBF Energy (NYSE:PBF), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- EPIC Crude Pipeline, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtail...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker