You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland's Offshore Oil & Gas Project Takes Major Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 50 Words
Providence Resources plc (parent of EXOLA) and its partners in the Barryroe offshore field development in Ireland have selected China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) as the main contractor for their planned drilling program, which is expected to kick off in summer 2019.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker