You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland's Offshore Oil & Gas Project Takes Major Step Forward, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 50 Words
Providence Resources plc (parent of EXOLA) and its partners in the Barryroe offshore field development in Ireland have selected China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) as the main contractor for their planned drilling program, which is expected to kick off in summer 2019.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Magnolia LNG Still Stalled in Financing for Lake Charles Terminal, an Indus...
- Sempra, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Makes Gains, Continues to Lead U.S. LNG Market, an Industrial Info...
- Saudi Aramco to Expand Offshore Abu Safah Crude Oil Field, an Industrial In...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker