You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Apple Investing Big in Data Centers, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: Apple Data Centers 1Q19
Apple Incorporated recently confirmed it will invest $10 billion over the next five years into data centers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- U.S. Auto Tariffs Would Hit Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, an Industrial Info ...
- West Bengal Port Project Soon to Be a Reality, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Attracts $2.5 Billion in Inv...
- Brazil: Machinery and Equipment Sector to Grow 5-6% in 2019, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker