You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CFE and Hydro-Quebec to Sign MOU to Revamp CFE's Hydro Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 166 Words
Attachment: Mexico's Hydro Plants
Mexican President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador and authorities of the government of Quebec announced that Mexico's Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE) and Canada's Hydro-Quebec will sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to modernize CFE's hydropower plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker