You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CFE and Hydro-Quebec to Sign MOU to Revamp CFE's Hydro Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 166 Words
Attachment: Mexico's Hydro Plants
Mexican President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador and authorities of the government of Quebec announced that Mexico's Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE) and Canada's Hydro-Quebec will sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to modernize CFE's hydropower plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker