You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sun Pharma to Scale Up API Production, Proposes $30 Million Investment in Gujarat Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 82 Words
Attachment: sun pharma
Indian pharma-major Sun Pharma Industries Limited plans to invest nearly $30 million to increase production of high-potency active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) at its plant in Gujarat state on the western coast of India. Sun Pharma currently produces about 300 APIs and plans to scale up its capacity by adding 20 new APIs annually to its product portfolio. Industrial Info is tracking developments at 23 Sun Pharma plants globally. Industrial Info's database has 1,881 API manufacturing plant records with 8,479 functional management contacts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Grassroot Plant Investment at $68 Billion, an Industria...
- Seattle Evolves As Biotech Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- API Production in India to Improve by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Launches High-Tech System to Detect Fake Medicines
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker