You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor: Falling Imports, Better Business Environment Factor into Plans for New Steel Mill
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 631 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A wide variety of factors, ranging from a sharp drop in steel plate imports to a more benign business environment, led to Nucor Corporation's (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) decision to build a 1.2 million-ton-per-year steel plate mill in the U.S. Midwest, according to Chief Executive Officer John Ferriola.
Within this article: Nucor's planned 1.2 million-ton-per-year steel plate mill.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- U.S. Auto Industry Gears Up for 130+ Maintenance Projects this Quarter Afte...
- Newmont's Goldcorp Acquisition Creates $8.75 Billion Project Portfolio, an ...
- Donkin Coal Mine in Nova Scotia Suspends Operations After Roof Collapse, an...
- AISI: November U.S. Steel Shipments Up 5.6% Year-on-Year
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker