You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor: Falling Imports, Better Business Environment Factor into Plans for New Steel Mill
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 631 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A wide variety of factors, ranging from a sharp drop in steel plate imports to a more benign business environment, led to Nucor Corporation's (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) decision to build a 1.2 million-ton-per-year steel plate mill in the U.S. Midwest, according to Chief Executive Officer John Ferriola.
Within this article: Nucor's planned 1.2 million-ton-per-year steel plate mill.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brazil Bans Upstream Tailings Dams at Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Finland Copper Draws Interest of Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's Metals & Minerals Maintenance Projects Worth $311.2 Million in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker