You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jinmei Group to Kick Off Construction of $1.13 Billion Coal Mine in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: China Mines 0119
Shanxi Jinmei Taigang Energy Company Limited, a subsidiary of Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (Taiyuan, Shanxi), received a mining license for the construction of China's Sanjiao No. 1 Coal Mine in Linxian, Lvliang City
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Steel's Planned Pennsylvania Facility Adds to List of New ...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Removal of U.S. Import Tariffs Relieves Canadian Steel, Aluminum Producers
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker