You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jinmei Group to Kick Off Construction of $1.13 Billion Coal Mine in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: China Mines 0119
Shanxi Jinmei Taigang Energy Company Limited, a subsidiary of Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (Taiyuan, Shanxi), received a mining license for the construction of China's Sanjiao No. 1 Coal Mine in Linxian, Lvliang City
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- New Year, New Barrick: Creating the World's Largest Gold Miner, an Industri...
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker