You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jinmei Group to Kick Off Construction of $1.13 Billion Coal Mine in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: China Mines 0119
Shanxi Jinmei Taigang Energy Company Limited, a subsidiary of Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (Taiyuan, Shanxi), received a mining license for the construction of China's Sanjiao No. 1 Coal Mine in Linxian, Lvliang City
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brazil Bans Upstream Tailings Dams at Mines, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Finland Copper Draws Interest of Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia's Metals & Minerals Maintenance Projects Worth $311.2 Million in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker