You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Drug Giant Sun Pharma Has Another Major Product Recall, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: sun pharma
Sun Pharma has issued yet another product recall, albeit a voluntary one this time. The action concerns 140 cases (14,000 doses) of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection, a drug used for anesthesia, after the drug was found to contain particulate matter identified as glass.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker