You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indian Drug Giant Sun Pharma Has Another Major Product Recall, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 89 Words
Attachment: sun pharma
Sun Pharma has issued yet another product recall, albeit a voluntary one this time. The action concerns 140 cases (14,000 doses) of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection, a drug used for anesthesia, after the drug was found to contain particulate matter identified as glass.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker