You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Semiconductor Projects Abound in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 18 U.S. semiconductor industry capital projects worth $18.49 billion.
Due to increased demand, Intel Corporation is looking to expand its 14-nanometer manufacturing capacity in 2019 to increase supply at manufacturing sites in Oregon, Ireland and Israel.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- U.S. Auto Tariffs Would Hit Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, an Industrial Info ...
- West Bengal Port Project Soon to Be a Reality, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Attracts $2.5 Billion in Inv...
- Brazil: Machinery and Equipment Sector to Grow 5-6% in 2019, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker