You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Semiconductor Projects Abound in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 18 U.S. semiconductor industry capital projects worth $18.49 billion.
Due to increased demand, Intel Corporation is looking to expand its 14-nanometer manufacturing capacity in 2019 to increase supply at manufacturing sites in Oregon, Ireland and Israel.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K. Automotive Industry: Brexit Deal is Critical, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Will Microsoft Build Data Centers in Sweden?, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fiat Chrysler Will Have Downtime at North American Plants, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker