You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Semiconductor Projects Abound in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 18 U.S. semiconductor industry capital projects worth $18.49 billion.
Due to increased demand, Intel Corporation is looking to expand its 14-nanometer manufacturing capacity in 2019 to increase supply at manufacturing sites in Oregon, Ireland and Israel.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Fiat Chrysler, Renault Prepare For Worldwide Merger, an Industrial Info Mar...
- U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Industrial Manufacturing Projects on the Rise in Northern Europe, an Indust...
- Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker