You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin America Sees More than 14 GW of New-build Capacity in 2018, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 65 Words
Latin America saw more than 14 gigawatts (GW) of new-build installed power capacity in Latin America. This capacity is highly concentrated, in terms of geography and fuel source. In Only three countries (Argentina, Brazil and Mexico) host 11.3 GW of the new-build capacity, representing almost the 80% of the total. Renewable energy represents 65% of the total, followed by natural gas, with 32%.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker