You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EDF Selects Mitsubishi Heavy Industries for Steam Generator Replacement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
The energy sector is competitive and nuclear power is no exception, as Electricite de France (EDF) preferred Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) over Framatome to replace the 12 steam generators for 900 megawatts of units in the French nuclear fleet.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker