You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EDF Selects Mitsubishi Heavy Industries for Steam Generator Replacement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
The energy sector is competitive and nuclear power is no exception, as Electricite de France (EDF) preferred Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) over Framatome to replace the 12 steam generators for 900 megawatts of units in the French nuclear fleet.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker