You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 59 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.87 billion in planned refinery turnaround spending in North America with kickoffs in 2019. The Southwest region, home to approximately 50% of the U.S. refining capacity, ranks the highest in terms of spending, with just over $733 million planned this year. Western Canada is in a distant second, with just over $200 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to Kick Off $280 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019...
- Iran to Invest More Than $140 Million in Refining Maintenance in 2020, an I...
- Middle East to Invest in Diesel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker