You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 59 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.87 billion in planned refinery turnaround spending in North America with kickoffs in 2019. The Southwest region, home to approximately 50% of the U.S. refining capacity, ranks the highest in terms of spending, with just over $733 million planned this year. Western Canada is in a distant second, with just over $200 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Sempra, Saudi Oil Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker