You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 59 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.87 billion in planned refinery turnaround spending in North America with kickoffs in 2019. The Southwest region, home to approximately 50% of the U.S. refining capacity, ranks the highest in terms of spending, with just over $733 million planned this year. Western Canada is in a distant second, with just over $200 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Iran Set for $89 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker