You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wartsila Starts Preliminary Work for 378-MW Plant in El Salvador, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 97 Words
Wartsila has begun preliminary work on the construction of a 378-megawatt (MW) combined-cycle power plant in El Salvador.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker