You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering Keeps a Hand in U.S. Refining with $1.6 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 642 Words
Attachment: Jacobs Projects, January 2019
SUGAR LAND--January 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) is playing a major role in the development of ethylene and other chemical-related projects, particularly along the U.S. Gulf Coast, but that does not diminish the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) provider's work in the Petroleum Refining Industry. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $22 billion in active projects involving Jacobs in the U.S. alone. While refining projects in the account for less than 10% of this total investment value (TIV), they make up the bulk of projects set to begin construction this quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. refining projects involving Jacobs, including those from major companies such as Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), ArcLight Capital Holdings LLC, BP plc (NYSE:BP) and Suncor Energy Incorporated (NYSE:SU).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Sempra, Saudi Oil Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker