You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nepal-India Cross-Border Oil Pipeline Likely to Open by April, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 39 Words
Attachment: India-Nepal Pipeline
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Nepal Oil Corporation Limited (NOC) expect to begin operations by April this year at the Motihari-Amlekhgunj (India-Nepal) petroleum pipeline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, Phillips 66 Partners, Enbridge: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. NGL to Fuel $8.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
- Permian Crude Oil Takeaway Capacity Boosts Prices, More on the Way
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker