You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nepal-India Cross-Border Oil Pipeline Likely to Open by April, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 39 Words
Attachment: India-Nepal Pipeline
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Nepal Oil Corporation Limited (NOC) expect to begin operations by April this year at the Motihari-Amlekhgunj (India-Nepal) petroleum pipeline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Total, Dominion, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Tallgrass Energy Wraps Up Strong Quarter with More Than $4.7 Billion in Act...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Offshore Oil & Gas Kickoffs in First Quarter, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker