You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nepal-India Cross-Border Oil Pipeline Likely to Open by April, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 39 Words
Attachment: India-Nepal Pipeline
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Nepal Oil Corporation Limited (NOC) expect to begin operations by April this year at the Motihari-Amlekhgunj (India-Nepal) petroleum pipeline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Pemex, Venezuela Sanctions: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker