You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Invenergy's Pennsylvania Power Plant Marks First of $3.6 Billion in Planned 2019 Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 629 Words
Attachment: Planned 2019 Invenergy Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Invenergy LLC (Chicago, Illinois) recently announced that it has begun operations of its 1,485-megawatt (MW), natural gas-fired Lackawanna Energy Center in Jessup, Pennsylvania, near Scranton. The $1.25 billion plant represents one of more than $3.6 billion in planned Invenergy project completions in 2019. While Invenergy is in the early planning stages for other natural gas-fired projects in Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, the company's main focus is on renewable energy, particularly wind power.
Within this article: Details of Invenergy's planned 2019 project completions
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE), DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE), Southern Company (NYSE:SO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Edison International Builds Out Billions of Dollars in Transmission Project...
- Sun Shines on Europe's Largest Solar Power Project
- Indonesia's PT Geo Dipa Begins Construction of 10-MW Geothermal Power Plant...
- Philippines President Orders Augmentation of Renewable Energy Portfolio, an...
- MERALCO's Emergency Capex Awaits Regulatory Approval, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker