You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited's Pending Merger Delays Key Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: India-Petrochem 0119
A unit modification project from ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is on hold in Mangalore, India, due to the ongoing merger of OMPL & Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Dow Pares 2019 Capex by $500 Million Amid Trade, Geopolitical Uncertainties
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Project Attracts Four Contractors in Belarus, an Indust...
- Russia to Bolster Polyethylene Production as Consumption Hits High, an Indu...
- Nei Mongol Leads China in Methanol Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker