You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited's Pending Merger Delays Key Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: India-Petrochem 0119
A unit modification project from ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is on hold in Mangalore, India, due to the ongoing merger of OMPL & Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker