You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ethanol Expansion Projects Abound in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 29 Words
Facing a global sugar surplus, Brazil, the biggest producer of sugar, is focusing on ethanol production. Sugarcane-based ethanol investments in Brazil amount to more than $2 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Malaysia Implements B10 Biodiesel Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Raizen to Construct Largest Biogas Production Facility in Latin America, an...
- Porta Hermanos to Construct Four Mini Distilleries in 2019, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker