You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ethanol Expansion Projects Abound in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 29 Words
Facing a global sugar surplus, Brazil, the biggest producer of sugar, is focusing on ethanol production. Sugarcane-based ethanol investments in Brazil amount to more than $2 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. West Coast Tops $4 Billion in Second-Quarter Power-Generation Project ...
- India Ramps Up Investment in Alternative Fuels, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Bioethanol Production to Rise in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker