You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Gas Processing Grows at Record Pace, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 201 Words
Attachment: NGL Extraction Capacity
The U.S. has just witnessed the largest leap in natural gas production output ever--up 8 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) over the previous year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Schlumberger, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Oil & Gas Companies Develop NOAKA Prospect, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker