You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 71 Words
Gulf LNG Energy expects to see approval of a final environmental impact statement in April for its for its planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Pascagoula, Mississippi. FERC approval and a final investment decision would follow.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Worldwide Oil & Gas Production Projects Top $1.5 Trillion
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- LNG Liquefaction Capacity to Reach 336 Million Tons Per Year by 2023, an In...
- ENI Expands Middle East Position by Signing Oil & Gas Block Exploration Agr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker