You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 44 Words
Driftwood LNG received a favorable environmental impact statement from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) on January 18 for the company's planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export terminal in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Final FERC approval and a final investment decision, both of which are anticipated in the first half of this year, are required before construction can begin. Once completed, the site will have five trains, each capable of producing 5.2 million metric tons per year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Worldwide Oil & Gas Production Projects Top $1.5 Trillion
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- LNG Liquefaction Capacity to Reach 336 Million Tons Per Year by 2023, an In...
- ENI Expands Middle East Position by Signing Oil & Gas Block Exploration Agr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker