You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia Optimistic of 28% Higher Domestic Coal Production in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 86 Words
Attachment: Indonesia - Coal 0119
Indonesia expects to increase domestic coal production from 410 million tons in 2018 to 530 million tons this year
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Alaska Leads Top 10 U.S. States for Metals & Minerals Projects, an Industri...
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker