You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Next DC Invests in Three Planned Australian Data Centers, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 26 Words
Attachment: Next DC
Next DC is expanding its data-center footprint in Australia, with the Perth (P2), Melbourne (M3), and Sydney (S3) projects in development.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southeast to See Nearly $3.5 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Proje...
- U.S. Chipmakers Warn of Impact by U.S.-China Trade Dispute, an Industrial I...
- Investment Grows in MENA Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazilian Tire Sales Increase, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- India's Anantapur Auto Factory Ready to Roll Out New Kia SUV, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker