You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LafargeHolcim Grows African Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 122 Words
LafargeHolcim took a giant leap in curtailing its liabilities as its total debt dropped from $1 billion to $600 million after using internal funds and raised equity sources.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
- Vanadium Demand Sparks Wave of Australian Activity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker