You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Karnataka High Court Provides Boon to Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 62 Words
The Karnataka High Court stayed the 2017 Notification of Government to ban the cultivation of eucalyptus trees to prevent depleting the groundwater. Approximately 150,000 tons of eucalyptus is used in Karnataka as pulp for the Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Pulp & Paper Mechanical Construction Stays Active in North America, an Indu...
- Brazil's Pulp & Paper Industry Sees $14 Billion of Investment on Horizon, a...
- Pulp and Paper Projects Grow in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe's Pulp & Paper Industry to See Nearly $2 Billion in Second-Quarter K...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker