You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's First 'Zero-Carbon' Cement Plant Project Advances in Sweden
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 754 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 11, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Cementa AB and utility group Vattenfall AB (Stockholm, Sweden) have advanced the first project globally to electrify the production of cement.
Within this article: Details progress of project at Slite plant, overall goals, impact on cement industry
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- Industrial Info Tracks $7 Billion in Indonesian Coal Projects, an Industria...
- Mega Projects, Auto Industry to Drive Thailand's Specialty Steel Demand, an...
- Cambodia Suspends Mining Licenses, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Schwenk Zement to Purchase Cemex Assets in Baltics and Nordic Countries, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker